Waarp is the new home for the former GoldenGate projects, the first one beeing Waarp R66, an open source file transfer monitor available for production with support of security, resilience, integration, portability, performance, adaptability. It is totally open source and free, without any restriction of usage.
This site hosts the binary distributions.
Official Website for documentation:
Commercial support available through:
- Managed file transfer
- Ftp gateway
- TLS/SSL support
- SNMP support
- REST and Thrift API, embeddable
- Traffic shaping (bandwidth control)
- Pre and Post transfer and on Error actions
- Proxy R66 support
- Web Administration (responsive design support) and Web monitoring interfaces
- Client GUI, Administration GUI
- Internationalization support (I18N)
- Multiple Database support (mainly PostgreSQL, H2 Database and Oracle)
- Keep alived connection
- Synchronous and Asynchronous transfers
- Directory pooling capability
- HA ability
CategoriesOther file transfer protocol
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Waarp!