With its WYSIWYG designer and familiar C# programming model, Visual WebGui is the natural choice for Visual Studio developers who want to create enterprise-class HTML5 apps for any mobile device or desktop.
- Rapid Development - WYSIWYG, drag-n-drop, Form based designer with a Built-in, classic MVC design pattern
- Rich data controls - A selection of over 100 free, out of the box VWG native controls that support latest HTML5 touch & animated user experience & ASP.NET controls wrapping
- Point and Click Theme designers & Templates - Including over 100 rich, out of the box, pre-themed iOS, Android or Live office extendable templates
- Client Side APIs - For your choice of server or client supported events, user experience enhancement , and avoiding unnecessary server post backs
- Offline mode - Supports a self-initiated off line mode and server re- synch for periodical disconnected scenarios
- PhoneGap based Mobile Device Integration - Allows integration with device resources such as contacts, compass, camera and others
- Cloud Optimized - Scalable over clouds infrastructure & server grids
- Performance - Faster than classic ASP.Net with low bandwidth consumption and a large number of concurrent users
- Security - Secured by design with a zero footprint client paradigm and using Http/XML only communication to send and recieve only UI relevant data with no business logic
- App availability & user experience - Featured for mission critical, high transactional apps & optimized HTML5 user experience
Follow HTML5 apps in .NET
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of HTML5 apps in .NET!