Implementation of virtual threads for the XS-1. Currently a simple context switching implementation for the XMOS XS-1 architecture (Gn, Ln products). Allows a user to run low speed processes on a single thread using time sliced scheduling.
- Can initialise vThreads
- Context switch occurs on Timer Interrupt (Time Sliced Scheduling)
- Functions to allow atomic operations
- Todo: Call to allocate stack space to vthread
- Todo: Event support
- Todo: More flexible vthread params (ports, chans, etc)
- Todo: On demand context switch
Follow XMOS XS-1 Context Switching (V-Threads)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of XMOS XS-1 Context Switching (V-Threads)!