A C# .NET app to download or capture data from several medical device interfaces such as Datex AS3 S/5 Anesthesia, Philips Intellivue, GE Dash, Mindray patient monitors, GE Engstrom, Draeger (Medibus) ventilators. Requires Visual Studio 2015, .NET 4 or Xamarin Studio to compile. Android version requires Xamarin Studio, Android SDK to compile. Support for capture from other monitors is planned in future.
- 5 second or greater interval real time data capture for Datex S/5
- Requires a RS232 (COM) Port or USB to Serial cable connected to PC, and a standard Null modem serial cable connected to the monitor for Datex S/5
- Exports data in real time to CSV file that can be imported to MS Excel
- Records all data to binary RAW file that can be used for debugging
- Philips Intellivue monitor data capture at 1 second or greater interval
- Philips monitor data capture via LAN port using UDP/IP protocol
Be the first to post a review of VitalSignsCapture!