This is a standalone preprocessor for the Verilog HDL language.
It is modified from the Verilog-PreProcessor of Verilog Perl tool 3.314.
Most of the code is written by the team led by Wilson Snyder.
What I have done in this project:
* Provide a standalone command line interface (without Perl).
* Replace the parts implemented in Perl to C++.
* Encapsulate the package in a separated namespace for better independence.
What I may do in the future:
* Replace the C language features to C++.
* Optimise some code for better reading or performance.
Make sure you have GNU Make, gcc-g++, and boost library installed.
Use make to make the project.
The execute is named "vpreproc" in current directory.
for usage information.
Any question or request pls write to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Be the first to post a review of VPreproc!