VoodooHDA is an open source audio driver for devices compliant with the Intel High Definition Audio specification. It is intended as a replacement for AppleHDA on Mac OS X with support for a wide range of audio controllers and codecs.
- automatic recognition of all HDA codecs
- test jacks for autoswitch
- control panel for fine tuning
- sound treatment includes stereo enhancements
- since v2.8 it works with two sound cards
- v2.9 create 5.1 channel as one device
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
this version does not work properly, the sound is there, but the signal from the microphone goes directly to the output of the sound card, while the device voice communication signal from the microphone does not reach. here is a link to a fully working kext: "osxpc.ru/news/voodoohda/"
Based on the other reviews so far, I guess the code works. But as far as the code goes, it is a hack, not very readable or documented well.