A Lightweighted Toolkit For Volume Rendering Project
Started by Fei Yang
Provide both CPU based and GPU (CUDA) based volume rendering.
See http://www.fei-yang.org/?page_id=12 for complete descriptions and package downloads
VolTK is a free C++ Toolkit that implements a tri-layer volume rendering framework, which is designed to meet the requirements of both algorithm research and application assemblage.
* Tri-layer volume rendering
* CPU implementation: multi-threading supported
* GPU implementation: CUDA based implementation
* CPU-GPU correspondance
* Both low level interfaces and high level interfaces are provided
* Replace the components easily with your own design
* Various rendering modes: MIP/Isosurface/Full volume rendering
* Endoscopy interaction mode implemented
* Pre-integration supported
* Cross platform (windows and RHEL tested)
Be the first to post a review of VolTK!