"VM Tweaker" is a hidden features tweaker for VMWare "*.vmx" files. Originally started as a simple VM guest time tweaker it gradually evolved into quite a useful tool.
Short overview of features:
Different VM EFI/BIOS Tweaks,
Memory performance optimizations;
VM state backup (VMWare Player Snapshot-like behaviour);
Time/date sync between host and guest;
VM Debugging config;
MAC address tweaking;
UUID keep switch(VM 5.x-like);
Hardware compatibility switch(esx/hosted);
Tweak amount of VGA RAM and more...
- VMware EFI/BIOS Dump
- VMware MAC address edit
- VMware time async
- VMware VGA RAM change
- VMware UUID lock and change
- VMware VMX tweaks
- VMware Sound customization
- VMware kernel Debug config
- Memory performance optimizations
- VM state backup (VMWare Player Snapshot-like behaviour)
There are no 1 star reviews.