VMPK is a virtual MIDI piano keyboard for Linux, Windows and OSX. Based on Qt and Drumstick the program is a MIDI event generator using the computer's alphanumeric keyboard and the mouse. It may be used also to display received MIDI notes.
- 1 MIDI IN port
- 1 MIDI OUT/THRU port
- MIDI standards compliant
- Configurable number of keys/octaves
- Configurable starting note
- Configurable key size
- Configurable computer keyboard mappings
- Touch screen support
- MIDI output to Internal synthesizer, using FluidSynth soundfont (.sf2) synth
- MIDI input and output to network, using an ipMIDI compatible protocol
- MIDI input and output to OS native drivers (Windows, Linux and Mac OSX)
- Translations to many languages
Follow Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
good... but need some tune improvements for HP Envy x360 Touch Screen Laptops.
It would be awesome if you can implement a feature that reads in MIDI/PDF sheet music inputs and have a keyboard-sheet music dual interface. Just an idea, but it would make using the software much easier for me.