Interface for run videos with vlc media player with some options as hue settings for seeing color management in indipendent mode of video quality and before loading. In user temp folder create custom vlc config, run selected video. Requ. VLC. MP
Last version is written and tested for VLC 2.0.8 Twoflower. I strongly reccomend using custom vlc.exe path setting for testing others vlc versions: you can save settings for each video including custom vlc path in multiple version installations. By default vlclauncher try retrieve last installation path from O.S. registry.
VLCLauncher don't work with vlc 2.1.0-2.1.1 (impossible to set) for -height and -language commands: "Rincewind" named version can't lauch choosing custom qt interface language. Custom hight video will be set only if try use clone filter after lauching, really appear that videos was suddenly resized not according command setting but internally option works properly.
- Starting VLC with presets I am adding progressively as start from time to time (see screenshot).
- Ability to save settings for each media file
- From release 0.6.8.0 compiled using MS Visual Studio Express 2013
- Launching remote media files located everywhere in network with VLC customized
- Ability to load a collection of Media Configuration Files (.ccf extention).
- Files generated by vlc launcher can be open performing "open with" and choosing vlclauncher .exe file
- Timer function from release 0.6.0.0
- Tested with VLC 184.108.40.206 for windows, from release 0.6.4.0 optimized for VLC 2.0.8 Twoflower