The vital sign simulator simulates a patient monitor and is intended for use in medical emergency training simulations. In combination with a (cheap) cpr-manikin, it offers a low-cost alternative to commercial high-tech patient simulation manikins. It is used with a dual monitor system, one monitor with controls for the operator and one providing the vital signs to the trainees. Heart rate, oxygen saturation, etCO2, respiratory rate, blood pressure and various moving ecg-samples can be set and changed at any time by the operator. The trainee-side interface allows automatic/manual defibrillation, cardioversion and pacing.
- Low-cost solution for medical emergency simulation training
- Displays vital signs on a additional monitor (extended desktop)
- Adjustable heart rate, blood pressure, spO2, etCO2 and resp.
- Various moving ECG-Samples
- Defibrillation and pacing
- AED-mode with audio voice prompts
- Automated documentation, saving to .rtf
- Wiki with manual, tipps and tricks
Be the first to post a review of Vital Sign Simulator!