Imagine being understood anywhere in any language. We are developing a very simple photo-like written language that you can use on your notepad while traveling abroad. Wither you are in China, France, Japan, Egypt or Mexico, you'll be understood.
- Visual Picture Search Engine http://visuallingua.appspot.com/init/default/search/84016/where?i=0
- Visual Lingua www.VisualLingua.tk
- You are already using a universal language: http://www.learner.org/interactives/dailymath/language.html
- Wally Flint's Work: http://sites.google.com/site/universalpicturelanguage/home
- The Notepad Concept: http://www.ehow.com/how_4671_communicate-foreign-country.html
Hi Najate, so sorry about the website. The website is still the beta side of the project. The download-able folder and collection is much more stable and organized.You should check it out!
i appreciate the idea of the project... but it's very difficult to use the website... i can only find the photos that i've uploaded... how can i link between the same expressions in different languages so i can use the same photos. Per example: adios is the same as goodbye as au revoir... and i know the meaning in arabic, how can i use the photo used for adios?
Good idea, but while no -secure- registration form is present, could you provide a way to submit the translation in a different way? Like a word pair list or so to an email or directly to svn? That would be a lot faster and more inviting than updating words one by one. On a small note, perhaps you could add a file mentioning the exact software license in the root directory. On an even smaller note, could you abandon the spaces in the directory names or mention the exact name of that Vocabulary dir in the help request? ;) Meant as helpful feedback, not an attack. :)
It'll be really useful when you have to converse in an unfamiliar land.
Очень интересный проект! / Very interesting project!