Kenwood TS-940S CAT software. Complete user interface for the TS940S. A complete drop down control panel, user preferences, load and save favorite frequencies and much more. A Kenwood TS-940S with a computer interface is required. Take full control.
UPDATE: 12/7/2017 I have began working on this project once again, there are a few minor bugs etc. that I will be working on, and then I plan to redo the graphics and replace the faces with some better pics.
It has been brought to my attention that the only download is the source code which you will need Visual Studio 2008 or later to compile. I apologize, the full installer download has disappeared awhile ago and I have just added the full release installer in the files section. You no longer need to compile my program to try it out. A lot of people have downloaded my source code, if anyone is modifying it, please share it with me, I would love to see what you have done.
- I have put a lot of work into this program, but in order to get the best possible experience from it, there are a few things that you must do. If you do not install the two fonts below, the display on the Virtual TS-940s will look cheesy and unrealistic.
- 1.- Download and install DS-Digital True Type Font (Do a GOOGLE search for:> DS-Digital Font )
- 2.- Download and install LED BOARD REVERSED True Type Font (Do a GOOGLE search for:> LED BOARD REVERSED Font )
- 3.- This step is optional, but highly recommended. Grab the Owners Manual in .PDF format from Kenwood at the following URL's.
- Rename the manual to "OManual.pdf" and place in in the programs main directory.
Follow Virtual TS-940S
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Virtual TS-940S!