VirtualGL redirects 3D commands from a Unix/Linux OpenGL application onto a server-side GPU and converts the rendered 3D images into a video stream with which remote clients can interact to view and control the 3D application in real time.
- "Workstation-like" levels of performance (when used with a high-speed X proxy such as TurboVNC)
- Eliminates 3D data size as a barrier to performance
- Enables 3D session mobility and collaboration (when used with VNC or a similar X proxy)
- 50+ Megapixels/second on a 100 Megabit network (when used with TurboVNC)
- Quad-buffered stereo support (certain restrictions apply)
- Can be used with VizStack to remotely display parallel rendering jobs
- Can be used with VirtualBox or VMWare to remotely display Windows OpenGL apps
This is the only software that works with Turbovnc on Plasma 5. Thanks for the great work!
SL6.4,CentOS 6.5 works like a charm with Tesla cards, GT630!! thank you for the nice project!
Virtualgl works great.
thanks for this great software. it saves me so much time.