View64 can be used to view native C64 image files without firing up an emulator with the respective editor.
For realistic display it supports PAL/NTSC display with scanlines, shadow masks and other artifacts.
- Open source, mostly portable C using SDL2
- Separate library for image decoding (libview64)
- Supports lot of image formats (70+)
- Some image formats are recognized without extensions
- PAL/NTSC S-Video and RGB rendering
- Scanline, shadow mask, chroma leakage simulation
- Multicolor interlace de-interlacing
- Hardware window scaling (where available)
- Image saving to BMP
Be the first to post a review of View64!