Matlab Toolbox to process video files, which consists on a set of classes for reading, writing, correcting light changes and generating gaussian pyramids in real time.
This toolbox is designed for Windows x64, Max OS X x64 and Linux x64.
Through to use of Ffmpeg, it can reproduce and create videos very fast and also do no require to load the entire video file in memory.
In addition the C++ code is already compiled in order to simplify the toolbox installation.
In order to stay tuned for updates, you can follow the Matlab VideoUtils on Twitter (@VideoUtils): https://twitter.com/#!/VideoUtils
If anyone is interested in collaborate, please contact to me -> https://sourceforge.net/sendmessage.php?touser=3811831
- Read Videos in different formats: mp4, avi, flv, mov, mkv, etc.
- Write Videos in different formats.
- Correct fast light changes
- Generate Gaussian Pyramids
- Stitch images using Multiband Blending
There are no 2 star reviews.