Application simplifies the development and management of VHDL projects. The project is displayed in a well-arranged tree structure depending on the hierarchy of entities. It also helps to maintain projects in a consistent state. Other features include automatic generation of VHDL testbenches and structures based on user-defined templates. The NetBeans platform is used as a basis for the implementation.
- VHDL syntax coloring
- Project tree structure
- Generating testbenches from existing entities
- Generating new code from templates
- Checking consistency of vhdl projects (components, instances, signals)
- Nbm plugin for syntax coloring in NetBeans IDE
- Reusable VHDL Parser
- Manual is available only in czech version. I'll try to translate it soon. App is however very intuitive to use!
Be the first to post a review of VHDT!