This is a full remake of the original Vexed for the Palm in the style of the Psion version by Ewan Spence which I loved.
All the original level packs are there as well as the features from the Psion version (save/restore state, blocks remaining, undo and solve).
It's one of the best puzzle games I've ever played and decided it needed a makeover for Windows.
Open source, of course, you'll find the original on Sourceforge still at http://vexed.sourceforge.net/.
I hope you enjoy, but remember, it's not called 'Tough' or 'Difficult', it's called 'Vexed'. I will not be responsible for a lack of sleep on any players part.
- Lots of level packs to choose between
- User changeable icon packs
- Auto-saving of state so you carry on always where you left off
- Auto-solve for those tough levels
- Memorise and restore state for those moves you're not sure of
- Undo last move
- Save games are stored per-user for multi-user PCs
- Anyone can create an icon pack and use it
Thanks for good program!