Vector Pascal is a language targeted at SIMD multi-core instruction-sets such as the AVX and SSE2 or Xeon-Phi. It has a SIMD compiler which supports parallel vector operations, loop unrolling, common sub expression removal etc. It is implemented in Java.
- Updated version of the original Vector Pascal Language proposed by Turner
- Supports AVX, and SSE parallelism
- Supports automatic Multi Core parallelisation of array expressions
- Supports classes with inheritance
- Alpha version of auto parallelising Xeon Phi compiler
There are no 1 star reviews.