These instructions are for installing the script on your own web server. If you do not have access to your own server, or would just like to try out the software, please visit:
You will need:
* Access to an Apache web server with PHP and ImageMagic installed.
* A MySQL database. This is optional, but will improve performance if you have a high traffic website.
1. Download the code using the download button on this page.
2. Extract the files into a web-accessible folder.
3. Edit the configuration variables in visualcube.php
4. Point your browser to: www.yourwebsite.com/visualcube.php
- Fully 3D cube visualisation
- Cube dimensions from 1x1x1 to NxNxN. Currently capped at 9x9 for performance.
- Algorithm support
- Complete orientation control
- Multiple image formats
- Custom image size
- Cube and facelet transparency
- Custom colour schemes and background
- Image caching for speedy access
- Cookie configurable variables
- Arrow overlays
- Highly configurable URL-based API
Be the first to post a review of VisualCube!