The VCS to ICS Calendar Converter allows you to convert VCALENDAR files (for example generated by Nokia nbuexplorer or Microsoft Works) to the newer iCalendar format, used by Android and iOS for example. It allows the parsing of events and todo's.
- Complete support for quoted-printable encoded strings in UTF-8 charset
- Completely open source code (GPL, Apache, MPL)
- Standard iCalendar v2.0 output
- Encodes multiple files at once
- Compatible with Android, iOS, iCal, Mozilla Lightning/Sunbird, Google Calendar and others
- Multi-event support per file
- Doesn't support alarm conversion
- Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard
- View VPN tunnel status and monitoring firewall high availability, health, and readiness
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
It did not work correctly with a Microsoft Works calendar exported VCS format. It did not even execute with Windows 7, even ad admin. With Windows XP it worked but converted only one event and changed all special characters like ü, è etc. in something unreadable. Thank you for the effort but I cannot use it.