VBCorLib is a Visual Basic 6 implementation of many classes found in the .NET framework. The classes within VBCorLib can be used nearly identically as the .NET counterpart. This allows for easy data sharing between a .NET application and VB6.
- Contains several collection types, such as: ArrayList, Stack, Queue and Hashtable.
- Contains several encryption algorithms.
- Contains many hashing algorithms.
- Manipulate files with a variety of file operations.
- Handles files larger than 2 gigs.
- Provides a BigInteger to perform large calculations.
- Provides easy access to a console window.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
when will u add an vbCorLib 3.0 help file in svn? I can find 3.0 src updated, but no help file.