PLEASE : read de README.txt file first of installation.
Project that provides a distribution of Linux GTK, Windows 7 Eclipse x86_64 Indigo and Windows 7 Home Premiun or XP with Eclipse x86_32 with a plethora of plugins configured for use in a project office covering the phases of analysis, design, implementation and versions management clients. You only need to configure Eclipse XDoclet pathname to the library of installation
- Eclipse Indigo GTK Linux X86 64, Windows 7 64, Windows 7 Home Premiun and Windows XP with main plugins implemented:
- Topcased and Papyrus for UML2 diagrams
- Liferay IDE for Liferay development
- Vaadin plugin
- ZK plugin
- JBoss Tools
- Quality control: CAP, Code Quality Standard, PMD
- Version Control : CVS and SVN client
- ERMaster for Entity/Relation design
- WiSer plugin
- and, of course, J2EE, J2SE, Web Services, CDT plugins... and so on
Be the first to post a review of VAEIP!