µwm is a lightweight stacking window manager for the X11 Window System and is written in C and uses only libxcb at a minimum. It has builtin menus/panels/buttons and other plugins.
- stacking window manager
- low CPU, memory, resource and space usage
- written in C with only X protocol C-language Binding (XCB) library
- full featured executable less than 200k
- configurable and themeable
- builtin menu(s)
- builtin panel(s) (other names are slit/bar/dock)
- with button, clock, netload, pager, swallow (dockapp), systray, task-list
LicenseAffero GNU Public License
Follow µwm - (uwm) µ Window Manager
We do what you do – business software – so we get it. Customer support is critical to any business and as a B2B provider you not only need to manage contacts and tickets, you need to understand your business relationships at a customer level. TeamSupport is the only helpdesk software built for B2B and made to scale with you as you grow.
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs