UTSQ is a Java command line tool for logging UT player's online performance over time. It queries an UT server for player's current frags, kills, deaths, ping, team and calculates FPH, efficiency and Rank and illustrates the first 3 as bars in a .html
- Log kills, deaths, frags, selected item (relic,boots) and concentrate them
- Logs one server per app / for multiple servers -> start one app for each
- only any Java required
- only configure server IP / query port / <output dir> and stop whenever wanted
- (T)DM: efficiency and ranking points calculated for each data point
- special Tactical Ops version -> see TOSQ files
Be the first to post a review of UTSQ - Unreal Tournament Server Query!