Game development framework developed in 2001 - 2006. Used in several commercial titles and then in 2005 released as Open Source on BSD license.
Project sources and Wiki are maintained on BitBucket:
- Game Development Framework
- Powerful yet easy to use GUI Toolkit optimized for Video Games
- Modular Architecture
- Platform Abstraction
- Written in C++98
- Function Objects, Signals (Multicast Delegate)
- Supported Ogg / Vorbis, DirectShow, OpenGL
- Yet easy to extend to work with your platform
- Resource Definition Language (XML)
- Scripting Language (XML)
- Virtual File System
- File Encryption
Be the first to post a review of UTGS!