USBDM BDM Interface for Freescale Microcontrollers
USBDM consists of two components:
Hardware interfaces for various target devices
This includes interfaces ranging from very simple hardware to more complete and capable hardware.
Software to support these interfaces
Plugins to work with Freescale's Codewarrior software under Windows
Plugins to extend the usabilty of Eclipse with USBDM and Codesourcery & ARM toolchains. This includes GDB sprites providing a complete open source development toolchain.
A set of stand-alone programmer applications. These support programming of RS08, HCS08, HCS12, Coldfire and Kinetis devices.
Where applicable, the software is available for Windows and Linux.
Keywords: BDM, OpenSDA, Peripheral Register View, Freescale, Debugger, Programmer, ARM Cortex-M, USBDM, OSBDM, TBDML, Eclipse plugin, SVD Viewer, Register View, Kinetis, Coldfire,HCS08,HCS12,GDB,Kinetis Design Studio, Eclipse
- Support for Codewarrior Legacy (HCS12, HCS08, Coldfire V1-4, DSC)
- Support for Codewarrior Eclipse (HCS08,RS08,Coldfire V1-4, Kinetis)
- Support for Coldfire Flasher (CFFlasher - CF V2-4)
- Support for CodeSourcery (Coldfire V1-4, Kinetis-ARM) (Win+Linux)
- Eclipse plugin support for ARM and Coldfire targets
- Stand-alone programming tools for HCS12, HCS08, CFV1 & Kinetis (Win+Linux)
- Eclipse plugin support for Kinetis Design Studio
- ARM Embedded Peripheral Register View
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.