Efficient Client-Server Backup system for Linux, macOS and Windows. A client for Windows, macOS and Linux lets you backup open files and complete partition images (Windows). Backups are stored to disks in a efficient way (deduplication) on either Windows or Linux servers.
- Incremental file and image backups
- Fast to setup and get running; easy configuration on clients and server via web interface
- Image backups only include used disk blocks
- Allows image and file backups while the system is in use
- File-level deduplicaton on the server side
- Linux based restore cd for restoring image backups
- E-Mail reporting
- Browse backups, view logs and current activities and analyse client storage usage and history in a easy to use web interface
LicenseAffero GNU Public License
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Best free Windows backup I've found. Only flaw is the restoring the server from backup is commandline and a pain (should know basic linux to do it). But, just get Acronis, etc on that machine and you can backup and restore your whole net--even multiple lans and it's bulletproof!
Excellent.Using 2.0.4 beta,Love UI.
I'm not sure what happened with the people that were concerned about backing up open PST files, as that was a key focus during my appraisal and it worked absolutely perfectly in the restoration tests I have done. I'm incredibly impressed with how easy this package was to install and use, and after spending the past month testing about 20 different programs including the big boys in the closed source community like Unitrends and Veeam, in my mind URBackup wins hands down!
Is there any solution to take a backup of .pst file (While outlook application is Open) through UrBackup software ? thanks Ashish
Dear Team, Ur Backup a good tools for backpacking the data through network.But the main issue with the ur backup is we cant able to take backup on working application like outlook.please resolve the this issue then it will be perfect for all the user. Ravindra