You want to publish a list of upcoming events to a web site. Google Calendar provides a great way to manage that list of events. How do you get the data out of Google and into your web page? Upcoming.js can lend a helping hand.
- Pull Google Calendar events into a web page
- Tiny (5K) and fast
- No external dependencies
- Intelligent defaults for ease-of-use
- Microformat-friendly default template
- Control the markup and appearance
- Thoroughly tested, though never on animals
- Works both standalone and as a jQuery plugin
Be the first to post a review of Upcoming.js!