UniChars is a Windows Keyboard Extender written with AutoHotkey on the model of AllChars. Enter hundreds of characters not present on your keyboard with a simple short code that you can freely configure. Full Unicode support. All languages possible.
- Enter Unicode characters with your keyboard
- Configure the codes as you need
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This tool is unique and replaces AllChars with advantages. By the way, is it possible to translate the interface? That would make the program even more accessible to non-English speakers.
I've tried three other compose key solutions for windows and this is by far the best. The UI could do with cleaning up, but it's otherwise perfect. As someone who works with typography a lot, you have no idea how grateful I am for this software.
I used to use AllChars, but development stopped. This is a welcome replacement. Thank you.
It's a great work, really helpful.
I've waited sooo long for a program like this. There's still some work to be done, but it already works quite well. So keep up the good work!