uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving POS projectRead More
Keep up-to-date with the latest news - Visit uniCenta's main site https://unicenta.com/about-unicenta-opos/unicenta-news/
uniCenta oPOS v3.91.3 is the latest community release and includes our posApps Digital Receipt AND PCI/EMV compliant Card Payments plugin.
uniCenta oPOS v4 is available exclusively to uniCenta Customers and comes with business support services included.
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual - 17 languages - POS (Point-Of-Sale) application designed for Touchscreens. It supports industry standard hardware and is capable of running on display sizes from as little as 800x600 upwards.
Installing uniCenta oPOS is simple and fast and it comes packaged with its own built in Apache Derby Embedded database. It's also multi-terminal, multi-location and supports a range of proven commercial grade databases such as Apache Derby Client/Server, MySQL, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL and Oracle 11g.
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Extensive peripheral support includes: Java POS; ESCPos; OPOS;
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Store sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 800 x 600 up
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile retailers POS / Pop-up type stores
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Category + Product Import
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 40+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 17 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Cloud hosted database capable
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
My Favorite Project! Thank you Jack for your wonderful project. I own two stores in NJ area. One of them sells Sandwich and other Pizza. I used open bravo and then Unicenta made me more happy. Its best for Light retail and quick service. For my second store, that has dine in and home delivery, I use Floreant POS. Both use Java and MySQL so they coexists. Thank
really fantastic job Mr.Jack i am very much impressed and I request you to arrange Android app for UNICENTAOPOS if possible.
I downloaded Unicenta each time I read reviews about it and how people are happy using it, but I did not know how to add inventory and if it has this features. I am looking for a very basic pos which i cant find in Unicenta
Best Free Epos Software.. thanks so much Jack... Anyway, how to open cash drawer? any code need to be add?