uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving POS projectRead More
Keep up-to-date with the latest news - Visit uniCenta's main site https://unicenta.com/about-unicenta-opos/unicenta-news/
uniCenta oPOS v4.1 is the latest community release.
Get the latest uniCenta oPOS v4.4 if you need business support, Card Payments and Digital receipts.
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual - 17 languages - commercial-grade POS (Point-Of-Sale) software. It is multi-location, multi-terminal and multi-user and runs on industry standard hardware.
Installing uniCenta oPOS requires MySQL and is simple and fast to implement.
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Peripheral support for Epson (and compatible), Star + other...
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Store sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 800 x 600 up
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile retailers POS / Pop-up type stores
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Category + Product Import
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 40+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; iButton/Dallas Key; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 17 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Cloud hosted database capable
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
- Great on Windows and Linux tablets - 10"+
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
Beware of those reviews. I am sure most of them are biased or manipulated. I regret I trusted them, spend a month trying on this product on my small shop. It gets frozen many times. May be it was done intentionally so that people pay and get recent version. Isn't it copied and modified code over open bravo, isn't it got huge support form community. Then how come it sells the source and try to earn money? If jack was originator and copyright owner of full source code he could ask for money. Now selling code developing by user is just unethical. Stop these crocked business on opensource.
I Wish i could Rate this project -100 Stars as Unicenta used Open Source Software and Closed it for payment. GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change all versions of a program--to make sure it remains free. This is a typical corrupted government way of doing things like using a tax payers build road and put a toll gate on it to gather money from it. Why did unicenta initiator then not close the source from the beginning? maybe because he needed help from community to build the solution. We should have some group or entity controlling these licenses of projects misusing it.
My Favorite Project! Thank you Jack for your wonderful project. I own two stores in NJ area. One of them sells Sandwich and other Pizza. I used open bravo and then Unicenta made me more happy. Its best for Light retail and quick service. For my second store, that has dine in and home delivery, I use Floreant POS. Both use Java and MySQL so they coexists. Thank
really fantastic job Mr.Jack i am very much impressed and I request you to arrange Android app for UNICENTAOPOS if possible.
I downloaded Unicenta each time I read reviews about it and how people are happy using it, but I did not know how to add inventory and if it has this features. I am looking for a very basic pos which i cant find in Unicenta