uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving POS projectRead More
uniCenta oPOS latest release v3.91.3 includes our posApps Digital Receipt AND PCI/EMV compliant Card Payments plugin.
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual - 17 languages - POS (Point-Of-Sale) application designed for Touchscreens. It supports industry standard hardware and is capable of running on display sizes from as little as 800x600 upwards.
Installing uniCenta oPOS is simple and fast and it comes packaged with its own built in Apache Derby Embedded database. It's also multi-terminal, multi-location and supports a range of proven commercial grade databases such as Apache Derby Client/Server, MySQL, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL and Oracle 11g.
It has a thriving and active self-serve Community here on Sourceforge.
Keep up-to-date - Visit uniCenta oPOS Community News http://sourceforge.net/projects/unicentaopos/news/
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Extensive peripheral support includes: Java POS; ESCPos; OPOS;
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Store sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 800 x 600 up
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile retailers POS / Pop-up type stores
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Category + Product Import
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 40+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 17 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Cloud hosted database capable
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
Best Free Epos Software.. thanks so much Jack... Anyway, how to open cash drawer? any code need to be add?
Tried on 2 pc's the Installation does not run on Windows 10 Fails repeatedly to Java Runtime files. rebooted all programs involved into recommended setup, but it simply doesn't work.
I've been using Unicenta since June 2015 and its certainly helped putting the whole venture into its right place. The In's the Out's, the earnings, expenses all of it makes better sense and the value addition to the business is immense. What is also a highlight is the ease or start up time for a new employee to use the system - its simple and easy. One desirable thing would be if the third party updates and mods could be integrated into the mainstream so that updates to later versions would be inclusive as well. There are many apps out there but none that comes close to Unicenta comparing its offerings and ability. Worth the time, effort and money (if you seek support) you send on this software.