UnBBayes is a probabilistic network framework written in Java. It has both a GUI and an API with inference, sampling, learning and evaluation. It supports Bayesian networks, influence diagrams, MSBN, OOBN, HBN, MEBN/PR-OWL, PRM, structure, parameter and incremental learning.
Please, visit the license section of our wiki (https://sourceforge.net/p/unbbayes/wiki/License/) for more information about our licensing policy.
- Bayes Net (or Bayesian network)
- Influence Diagrams (or Decision Graphs)
- MSBN (Multiple-Sectioned Bayesian Network)
- OOBN (Object-Oriented Bayesian Network)
- MEBN (Multi-Entity Bayesian Network)
- PR-OWL (Probabilistic Web Ontology Language)
- PR-OWL 2
- UMP-ST (Uncertainty Modeling Process for Semantic Technologies)
- Sampling and Simulation (e.g. Monte Carlo, Gibbs)
- Approximate Inference
- Data Mining
- Plug-in Support
- PRM (Probabilistic Relational Model)
There are no 3 star reviews.