Transformation of UML class diagrams into OWL ontology. Visual Paradigm (XMI2.1), Microsoft Visio 2010 (XMI1.0) and ArgoUML (XMI2.1) are supported. The strength of the tool is its reliability, hence of well defined input formats.
- Transformation of UML 2.0 into OWL Ontologies (Protege support)
- Fast and relieable: supports Visual Paradigm XMI 2.0, MS Viso and ArgoUML
- Java Metamodel for quick and easy adaption of further XMI standards.
- Getting Started and help (see Hosted Apps -> MediaWiki)
- New Version on bitbucket. Have a look at bitbucket.org/agruenwald/umltuowl for the current version of the tool!
One year after we started the umlTUowl project, a couple of researchers and developers used umlTUowl and we received quite a lot of feedback. Two kinds of news: First, a conference paper about umlTUowl has been published at the Software and Knowledge Engineering Conference in San Francisco 2012. Second, the project moved to bitbucket. So feel free to visit bitbucket.org/agruenwald/umltuowl