Goal: Create a Linux distribution that makes it easy and fun for Windows users to upgrade to Linux, without any real learning curve.
- The Easiest Way For Windows Users To Upgrade To Linux !
- Easy to use, Windows XP like interface.
- All your favorite programs pre-installed.
- Open Office comes pre-installed (version 10)
- Free Support
- No Defragmenting Your Hard Drive
- No Registration or Activation Keys.
- No Anti-Virus necessary.
- Compare to Windows 10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUyeqtvEKtE
Again, a terrible rip-off of a popular distribution certain to turn people away from Linux. Absolutely ghastly!
A bad remaster of ubuntu, (the author also has a very dubious history with many distros) for a nice insight into his previous attempt and just what kind of guy you would be trusting to maintain your OS (dont forget to read the comments!) see http://ruminationsonthedigitalrealm.wordpress.com/2007/12/21/thirty-days-with-pclinuxos-the-case-of-ultumix-or-how-not-to-remaster-pclinuxos/