UltraDefrag is a disk defragmenter for Windows, which supports defragmentation of locked system files by running during the boot process. It is easy to use without any complicated scripting or a huge load of configuration settings. You can filter the files processed by size, number of fragments, file name and path. You can terminate the process early by specifying an execution time limit.
- Boot Time Defragmentation for system file processing
- Console interface for batch processing or setting up scheduled tasks
- Graphical user interface to follow the process visually
- Process single files, folders or drives from the Explorer context menu
- Specialized processing algorithms for each situation
- Available for both 32bit and 64bit Windows
- Optional dryrun to get a preview of the resulting disk usage
This deframent software is very great! Furthermore, for such problems like can't open or rename file (name is too long prompt), I use Long Path Tool and it works.
Great app for degfraggin!
Best free disc defrag I ever used. Better than some paid software. Keep up good work!
I signed up just to say thank you for this amazing piece of software!
Excellent and reliable tool for MANY years and across many versions of Windows. Some ease of use in configuration would be nice but it's not required. Otherwise, I've used and beta tested hundreds of software products and this is one of those few products that filter past all other worthy tools and become permanent keepers. It does what it's supposed to do, without making too much noise or wasting my time and it does it extremely well! I have to feel bad for some of the people who've sadly written negative remarks.. well due to your laziness in figuring out your own problems and blaming it on the tool, or just simply not reading the documentation, or not asking others for help, or just having unrealistic expectations, or some other senseless reason you're now having to live with the consequence of using a lesser quality competing product.