UltraDefrag is a disk defragmenter for Windows, which supports defragmentation of locked system files by running during the boot process. It is easy to use without any complicated scripting or a huge load of configuration settings. You can filter the files processed by size, number of fragments, file name and path. You can terminate the process early by specifying an execution time limit.
- Boot Time Defragmentation for system file processing
- Console interface for batch processing or setting up scheduled tasks
- Graphical user interface to follow the process visually
- Process single files, folders or drives from the Explorer context menu
- Specialized processing algorithms for each situation
- Available for both 32bit and 64bit Windows
- Optional dryrun to get a preview of the resulting disk usage
Complete JUNK. Never installed correctly and now I can not get it off my right click dialog box. Stay away - there are much better options !!
Working with Ultradefrag for many years, no problems at all. A big Thank YO to the developers.
I like this a lot. Sure, the first optimization takes some time but afterwards things are smooth.
This software SUCKS. The version 0.7.2 never ends the job. That developers have not had the expertise to make UltraDefrag take ownership of the volume while it works. ANYTHING interrupts UltraDefrag. And it has no criterion, every "supposedly" finished defragmentation leaves your hard drive in a different way! Honestly, this program is a GARBAGE, it's one of the worst sourceforge. ------- Esse programa é uma BOSTA. A versão 0.7.2 nunca termina o trabalho, os programadores não conseguiram fazer o UltraDefrag tomar propriedade do volume enquanto ele trabalha (pois ele não desmonta o volume antes). QUALQUER coisa interrompe o UltraDefrag. E ele não tem critério algum, cada desfragmentação "supostamente" terminada deixa o seu HD de um jeito diferente! Sinceramente, esse programa é um LIXO, é um dos piores do sourceforge.
Been highly recommending this utility for around a decade or more now? (iirc ;])