This TinyMCE plugin is written and developed by Josh Lobe. http;//plugins.joshlobe.com
This plugin adds over 100 HTML5 tags, which when selected, transition into a new window where furthere attributes can be set (if available):
- Choose from over 100 HTML5 tags.
- 85% of tags open into new window where further attributes may be set.
- Enter your specifications, and press "Insert".
- All parsing is done behind the scenes, and the code is displayed in the content editor with the set selections.
- All text in the plugin is translatable. Currently, only English is available.
- Shoot me an email using my contact form at the link above if you have a new translation!
1. Unzip the "tagwrap" directory into the "tiny_mce/plugins" dir.
2. Edit your TinyMCE configuration. Add "tagwrap" to the list of plugins.
3. Edit your TinyMCE configuration. Add "tagwrap" as a button some where on your toolbar.
Be the first to post a review of Ultimate Tinymce Advanced HTML5 Tags!