UDAV is program for data arrays visualization based on MathGL library. It support wide spectrum of graphics, simple script language and visual data handling and editing.
- high-quality scientific graphics (raster and vector EPS, SVG)
- large (may be largest!) set of plot types
- fast data plotting and handling of large data arrays
- simple script language and visual data changing
- animation, mouse rotation, zooming and so on
Follow Universal Data Arrays Visualization
Networking is becoming cloudier, hybrid and more Internet-centric. IT managers now own user experience, whether they own the networks or not. Get our latest ebook to learn how network intelligence will help you adapt to a quickly changing Internet-centric environment.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?