UCDetector (Unnecessary Code Detector) is a Open Source Eclipse Plugin Tool. UCDetector finds unnecessary (dead) public Java code. It suggests to make code final, protected or private.
- Find unnecessary java code
- Reduce visibility of code
- Detect class cycles
- Eclipse plugin
- Html, xml and text report
- Change code using eclipse QuickFixes
LicenseEclipse Public License
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Ucdetector works great.
ucdetector is fast and stable
I've found this very useful with the large code-base at my office. It does a great job of finding the dead code. Nice extras are that it will mark things as only used in unit tests and it finds when the access specifier is too general.
thanks man, great soft!
Very useful. It would be greate to have a version of UcDetector on Maven :-)