UPDATE 2014-06-01: As there are still lots of weekly downloads I need to clarify the TXna status. The Xna 3.1 based version is no longer developed, there are no commits for over two years. Instead a port to MonoGame is in progress. Please use the TXnaGE from the \branches\monogame folder! The monogame version is based on mongame 3.2.2 and has most of TXna features except: shadowmapping, modelscenenodes and instancing - those features are in development!
Titanium Xna Game Engine is a Xna 3.1 based game engine written in c#.
Complex scenes can be build in just few lines of code. The developer is free to combine TXna features and standard Xna techniques without any limitations.
Please use the svn checkout or update feature to get the latest source and compile from source. The engine is not released frequently but only after major source updates.
Chances are that by downloading a release you will get a rather old copy.
- Step by step tutorials with lots of source code comments
- Easy, quick & intuitive scene setup
- Supports lightning, materials, effect framework
- Built in scene management system
- Prebuild scene nodes: Camera, SkyDome, Terrain, Sphere, Cube, Quad, Billboard, Model
- Controllers attachable to nodes (FPS camera controller, RPG camera controller, Gravity etc)
- Free to mix TXna elements with standard Xna stuff
- Advanced culling both for Update and Draw phase
- Easy sprites with SpriteManager and SpriteCamera (2D camera)
There are no 2 star reviews.