A .NET/Mono library that provides frequently used dialogs and GUI components. All dialogs are provided in two layers, an abstract description layer and a toolkit-specific GUI layer.
- For every dialog, a widget set-independent settings class is provided.
- Implementations for various widget sets, currently Gtk#, WPF and Windows Forms, display the dialogs based on the settings object.
- All texts (labels, captions etc.) are configurable and thus, localizable.
- Mostly CLS compliant assemblies for all CLI-compatible platforms and languages
- Provides or wraps message boxes, input boxes, progress dialogs and file/directory selectors
- Includes a wizard framework that greatly simplifies building typesafe wizard GUIs
Follow The Two-Layered GUI Toolkit
SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is the ONLY monitoring solution with NetPath™ for hop-by-hop visibility into your critical paths, on-premises and into the cloud. NPM also features PerfStack™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data. See why we're the leader. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of The Two-Layered GUI Toolkit!