This project intends to create a lightweight easy-to-use tool to post tweets without having to go into Twitter website. Written in C#, using Twitter API.
- Uses .NET Framework 3.5 and Twitter API.
- Submits tweets from your desktop without needing to load the website.
- Can split long messages in many 140 chars messages.
- Can listen to global keyboard shortcut to show the message window.
- Fully written in managed C#.
- Lightweight, smooth and discreet.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very useful. Thanks.
Very useful when you want to tweet but you're too lazy to open a browser and navigate to the website.