Launch any file or game (including Steam games) on your TV (or any other connected display), making it the primary monitor, setting HDMI audio as the default playback device, darkening all other displays, and preventing computer sleep / hibernation / screen saver. All changes are reverted once the game exits. Utilizes NirCmd by NirSoft: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/nircmd.html
For a 5 minute tutorial see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8N5RPswlH0
- Launch any file or shortcut (including Steam shortcuts, documents, videos...)
- Set the TV (or any other display) as the primary monitor
- Set HDMI (or any other audio endpoint) as the default audio endpoint
- Prevent computer sleep / hibernation / screen saver
- Darken all other displays
- Revert all changes once game/application exits
- Generate TV shortcuts on your desktop for quick launching
- Create shortcuts for manually switching between monitor and TV configurations
- Full command-line interface for your scripting needs
Easy to use, GUI very good, also create the shortcut for future (quick run), there is limitation to Target text (MAX 260 characters) this limitation from the Windows, to pass this limitation use Batch command (GameName.bat), also the default display once the game exits not work (some problems).
A great solution for an unattended gamers need.
As seen on YouTube