Launch any file or game (including Steam games) on your TV (or any other connected display), making it the primary monitor, setting HDMI audio as the default playback device, darkening all other displays, and preventing computer sleep / hibernation / screen saver. All changes are reverted once the game exits. Utilizes NirCmd by NirSoft: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/nircmd.html
For a 5 minute tutorial see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8N5RPswlH0
- Launch any file or shortcut (including Steam shortcuts, documents, videos...)
- Set the TV (or any other display) as the primary monitor
- Set HDMI (or any other audio endpoint) as the default audio endpoint
- Prevent computer sleep / hibernation / screen saver
- Darken all other displays
- Revert all changes once game/application exits
- Generate TV shortcuts on your desktop for quick launching
- Create shortcuts for manually switching between monitor and TV configurations
- Full command-line interface for your scripting needs
Thank you so much to the creator of this program! I often want to play full-screen on a different monitor, but only as a temporary set-up, and then I want to switch back to using my regular monitor. I despaired when I discovered this was not possible without changing your primary display, which sounded too inconvenient to be worth the hassle every time. Thanks to this nifty program that automates the switch, I can just click the desktop icons to switch back and forth - no fuss, no muss. :) I created a SourceForge account specifically to leave this review, so it's safe to say I am very happy about discovering this.
Easy to use, GUI very good, also create the shortcut for future (quick run), there is limitation to Target text (MAX 260 characters) this limitation from the Windows, to pass this limitation use Batch command (GameName.bat), also the default display once the game exits not work (some problems).
A great solution for an unattended gamers need.
As seen on YouTube