Turtle is a C++ mock object library based on Boost with a focus on usability, simplicity and flexibility.
- simple and compact syntax
- easy customization of constraints
- informative and customizable logs
- optional but full integration with Boost.Test
- automatic verification of mock objects upon destruction
- ANSI/ISO C++03 compatible
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Does everything you would expect of a mocking framework. Very well written internally, which helps when debugging. Great support from the author. Built for Boost, but works great with the CATCH unit test framework.
Very Good. Saves writing a lot of boiler-plate code. Unfortunately does not compile out-of-the box with Solaris Compiler.
Using the library in 2 of my projects. Thank you for great work.
Great stuff here. I really like working with this little thing. Thank you very much.
This allows me to develop in a BDD fashion. It's the bit that missing from the boost testing tools. Brilliant, thankyou!