Transfer games and programs from PC to your 8-bit Atari computer using just a data recorder.
TURGEN SYSTEM converts files to various turbo systems and also to standard tape records.
Turgen System has special support for conversion of segmented binary files which includes a wizard and a set of binary loaders.
Suppored Turbo Systems
Czechoslovak or Czech: Turbo 2000, Turbo 2000 - kilobyte blocks, Super Turbo, B-TAPE (and compatible TURBO TAPE)
Polish: KSO Turbo 2000, Turbo Blizzard, Turbo ROM, Atari Super Turbo, Unerring Master, Hard Turbo, Lower Silesian Turbo 2000
Other: Rambit Turbo Tape (UK), Turbo 6000 (GDR), Omicron Turbo (Universal system working with many turbo upgrades designed for creating retro-editions of games).
Turgen System also offers various extra functions for everyone who still use data recorders. These functions include turbo decoder, tape image extractor, and batch processing.
- Conversion of files to various turbo systems
- Conversion of files to standard tape records
- Highly developed support for processing segmented binary files
- Binary loaders for turbo systems that have no native support for segmented binary files
- Turbo decoder that retrieves data from cassettes
- Processing of tape images - creation, extraction
- Batch processing for convenient production of retro-editions of games
- Special support for usage of cassette adapters
- Comprehensive documentation
Really useful tool!