The Tudulu suite is a collection of creations providing an easy, command-line based to-do-list utility. Tudulu comprises a language standard (Tasks Definition Language), a command-line editor (TDshL) and an ncurses-based GUI (also called Tudulu).
- Make a nested to-do list (break your lists into sections! get more specific at each level!)
- easy-to-use, terminal-based interface
- can be used for any sort of list
- has a line-based editor/shell (TDshL) for small terminals or interfacing with programs
- saves in plaintext TDL format; "cat tasks.tdl | [tudulu/tdshl]" just works
- can analyse an already-made list and generate TDL code
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Tudulu!