TuCSoN (Tuple Centres Spread over the Network) is a tuple-based middleware for the coordination of distributed systems – including multi-agent systems, mobile agents and pervasive systems.
- distributed middleware
- tuple-based coordination for Java & tuProlog processes
- basic Linda primitives (in, out, rd)
- predicative primitives (in, rdp)
- test-for-absence primitives (no, nop)
- eval-like primitive (spawn) for Java & tuProlog
- uniform primitives (urd, uin, uno)
Be the first to post a review of TuCSoN!