Release 1 of BroadBit Test Tool (BTT) offers the power and efficiency of TTCN testing; all software testing engineers can add this platform independent tool it into their toolbox.
Training support is available through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Platform independent (tested on Linux, OpenSolaris, OSX, and Windows)
- Support of basic TTCN-3 syntax for test control (but not for template definitions)
- Support of both tabular structures and ASN.1 based protocols (with external ASN.1 compiler)
- Easy mapping between port definitions and port handlers
- Port handlers included for generic sockets, such as Ethernet, UDP, or Unix sockets
- Message filtering capability
- Easy generation of an ASN.1 test message or sequence of test messages
- HTML visualization or CSV export of test data
the tool is must have
An easy to use open source TTCN testing tool.